Cutting out all these little buggers was tedious and very time consuming. We also produced a lot more "crackers" than the recipe said we would. Dave now has a little more appreciation for the hours I spend in the kitchen!
Dipping them in the candy coating was fairly easy and we got a little surprise. I normally don't prefer the Wilton candy melts but they worked far better for this project than the kind I normally get at the cake supply store. We dipped a few at a time and then sprinkled our nonpareils on them when the candy coating was still tacky.
I completely forgot to take a picture of the finished goods but luckily Dave took one that I'm stealing for the blog. Also, we did three colors but the white ones were in the freezer and therefore not represented.