Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall leaves

These are cookies I did for a couple's wedding shower last month. They are getting married in just over a week - it's about time I posted the cookies!

First off, I have no idea how people can bake or make cookies with only one or two cookie sheets. I won't admit how many are in my cupboard but this picture does not show them all!

I think I need to invest in a bun rack...

I decorated these with fall colors - browns, yellows, green, orange, red...
 
 and then added some veining with luster dust mixed with vodka.

I really liked how the acorns turned out. One thing I would have changed was to use darker sanding sugar, but nobody noticed except for me (or they were too polite to say so!).

We bought Sam's Club cupcakes and added these small cookies as toppers.
Cake stand alert!

The extras went into bowls and were set out on the table with a couple of healthier options.

I love how small cookies look and people seem to feel less guilty about eating them. They sure aren't any less work though!

No comments:

Post a Comment