Friday, September 28, 2012

Bachelorette Party Cookies

I made these cookies on a whim for my soon-to-be-sister-in-law's bachelorette party. As I wasn't one of the hostesses I didn't know if I should, but the invitation was just so cute, I couldn't resist.

 Isn't that the cutest invitation? And no... questionable body parts in evidence.

This is the finished set, detailed pictures below if you're interested.


Leopard print hearts with hot pink spots.
Zebra print hearts.

Zebra print sunglasses.

Leopard print shoes - I would wear these!

Zebra print shoes - again so cute (and the bachelorette wore zebra print flats!).

And a little purse with her initial.

One more group shot!

1 comment:

  1. I got the left-over hearts and they tasted as good as they looked! Wait, that means I had more than AA ~ LOL

    ReplyDelete