Friday, October 4, 2013

I Brought the Awesome

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law both turned 30 this summer and decided to throw a big party to celebrate. 



This was my first big cookie project since having Samantha and I didn't warn them I was making anything - just in case I didn't have time or things didn't turn out as expected.


Luckily everything came together and I even asked my mother and father-in-law to come over one day to watch the baby so I could decorate in peace.


 Do you recognize the snowman masquerading as a streamer up there? I love that. 


 I couldn't decide how to display these and kept having to reorganize.


Happy Birthday Matt & Amy! Oh and Matt wore a t-shirt that said, "I brought the Awesome, what did you bring?" hence the clever title for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment