Saturday, December 22, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

When people think of Christmas cookies, I bet they don't think of these!!



My niece requested cookies to give out to her dance friends this year - at first I thought she'd want mittens or Christmas stockings or maybe snowflakes?  Nope, she had her heart set on fluorescent purses and a few "boy" appropriate cookies of my choice.



I did a lot of color blocking on the purses and was starting to get a little tired of neon and trying to make each cookie a little different. I had some extra white icing from my gingerbread cookies so I flooded a few white and just did random patterns and I really like how those purses turned out.



Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you something fun (like a neon purse) this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment